Saturday, January 31, 2015

❄ January Favorites ❄

I can't believe it's already been 31 days of the 365. This month went by ridiculously fast, which scares me for how fast this year is going to go by. This month, I started my second semester of college. So far, it's been really relaxed and my classes seem pretty okay. It's only been three weeks and I'm starting to stress out, but hopefully I can stay calm and keep everything under control.


1. Rishi Organic Green Tea - Match Super Green from The Fresh Market
  • Towards the end of this month, I went back to drinking green tea again. I drink this tea almost every morning. It's really good and I recommend this if you like drinking matcha.
2. Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo & Moisturizing Rinse
  • For the new year, I dyed parts of my hair purple and this stuff worked nicely with my hair. I bought this back in November, but I never used it. I mix my shampoo and conditioners, so I'm not sure if this is the reason why, but I used this one time in the shower and I didn't have to wash my hair until 3 days later. My hair didn't smell and my scalp didn't itch - it was amazing. My hair was still soft too.
3. SINNLIG Scented Candle In Glass - Sweet Berries from IKEA
  • I've had this candle since the summer, and it still smells good. It smells like strawberries and I love strawberries, haha. Instead of lighting my candle, I place it on a candle burner. I started using this candle again this month and sometimes I would lay in bed and forget I left my candle burner on and I would think, "Wow, why does it smell good?" Haha.
4. Rouge Cream Lipstick - Mmmm...17 from Sephora
  • I got this from my aunt for Christmas. I picked it out when I went to Sephora with her and I love this color. It's the perfect subtle pink and it's super creamy.
5. Pink Mechanical Pencil from Japan
  • At the beginning of 2013, my aunt in Japan got me one of these pencils in green and my boyfriend ended up bending a piece, which made me not want it anymore. I asked her for another one and she sent me 2 this past Christmas - these are my favorite pencils ever. I'm using the pink one currently and it's the only pencil I use for school.
6. Post-it Notes 3x3 Cubes, Ultra Color from Walmart
  • These post-its are the best, haha. I use them to write down everything when I'm at my desk.
7. Spotify
  • I started using this the last week of the month and I now have this on my MacBook and my phone. I really, really like this app. It's great for music and I recommend it to anyone.


This month, I loved my olive green fleece lined jacket. I would just throw it on when I needed to bundle up for the cold.

My favorite TV series to watch on Netflix this month was:
  • Man V. Food - watching this show made me want to travel across the country to eat at all the places he went to.
  • Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives - this show made me crave whatever he was eating when I thought it looked super good, haha. It was cool that he went to places in my city.
I hope you enjoyed my favorites for the month! Let me know what your favorites were for the month down below. ~

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

23 comments:

  1. great choice btw hihi

    http://inezdivaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick looks wonderful! And January went by really fast for me, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I'm totally obsessed with food shows too LOL
    And lovely post~ The green tea looks yummy :3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~My New Outfit Post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Yess, I love food shows haha. I just made a cup of the tea too. :3

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing these! Spotify is so nice~ ;A; Using it on the computer is so convenient it's great!
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading, Kiyomi! :) Yes, I'm using it right now, heh.

      Delete
  5. Oh cream lipstick ^^ Sounds so good! I need something moisturising hehe!

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp σ(≧ε≦o) ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! But I apply lip balm before I apply it. :)

      Delete
  6. Hiya! I love your blog and your style! I followed you, hope you will follow back :) Have a lovely day :D

    Sims Addictions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, it went by so quickly! :c
    I want to try matcha one day~
    -Cat♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! I'm sure you can find it in oriental stores or some organic ones. :)

      Delete
  9. Wonderful favorites! The Rouge Cream lipstick particularly caught my attention, it looks so pretty :)

    xo, Dolce www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This Macadamia Oil series looks so great. I like spotify, but last time it just kills me with ads about cervix cancer and it's getting bored every 5 song I have to listen to this commercial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's weird.. I've only gotten commercials on music and just normal stuff I would get on Pandora. But yes, the macadamia oil hair products have worked great for me. I would recommend it! :)

      Delete
  11. Your blog is so cute!! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love spotify it is one of my most used app on my macbook and iPhone too!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete