1. Winter Citrus Wreath Gentle Foaming Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works
- This soap smells like "winter citrus with accents of fresh balsam." I loved the smell of this and thought it fit winter nicely. It was a nice citrusy, outdoors smell.
- This soap smells like "creamy pumpkin wrapped in spiced vanilla." I always would used this soap at my aunt's house and I really liked how it had a soft, cozy smell. I like how it didn't smell too much like spices, but instead was a nice subtle yummy smell.
- Since December had some really cold days, I would always throw on my North Face fleece and another jacket on top. With winter break, I've been lazy and when I don't want to layer up, I would just throw on a puffy North Face on. The jackets are just really easy and comfy to wear.
- This is basically my to-go bag. I take it out every time I go out, and it goes with whatever I wear. It's so roomy and fits a lot of things.
- I love this shampoo. I haven't had it at my house in years, but for the past few months, I've been using another tea tree shampoo that worked wonderfully. I decided to finally get this one because I can get it for a good price, so I decided why not. I love the smell and tingly feeling it leaves on my scalp.
- I usually get a pair of the shea-infsued socks from Bath & Body Works every year. I didn't get one last year, which I was pretty bummed about, haha. I went with my aunt in October to help her pick out candles at the store and I found these socks and had to get them. They are so cute and soft. They are one of my favorite pairs from Bath & Body Works.
I also used this Winnie the Pooh mini notebook and Minnie Mouse pen a lot this month. I use this notebook almost every day to take notes and schedules for myself in. This pen has a very fine tip and it's perfect to write with. I want to find another pen because I don't want the ink to run out, haha.
I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!