Wednesday, January 7, 2015

❄ December Favorites ❄

I can't believe it's already been a week since New Year's Eve! I didn't have time to make this post on New Year's Eve because I ended up taking a nap after my brunch and writing my Christmas post. Here are my favorites from December!


1. Winter Citrus Wreath Gentle Foaming Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works
  • This soap smells like "winter citrus with accents of fresh balsam." I loved the smell of this and thought it fit winter nicely. It was a nice citrusy, outdoors smell.
2. Pumpkin Frost Gentle Foaming Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works
  • This soap smells like "creamy pumpkin wrapped in spiced vanilla." I always would used this soap at my aunt's house and I really liked how it had a soft, cozy smell. I like how it didn't smell too much like spices, but instead was a nice subtle yummy smell.
3. North Face Jackets
  • Since December had some really cold days, I would always throw on my North Face fleece and another jacket on top. With winter break, I've been lazy and when I don't want to layer up, I would just throw on a puffy North Face on. The jackets are just really easy and comfy to wear.
4. Bull Denim Woven Cotton Cities Bag with Strap from American Apparel
  • This is basically my to-go bag. I take it out every time I go out, and it goes with whatever I wear. It's so roomy and fits a lot of things.
5. Tea Tree Special Shampoo from Paul Mitchell
  • I love this shampoo. I haven't had it at my house in years, but for the past few months, I've been using another tea tree shampoo that worked wonderfully. I decided to finally get this one because I can get it for a good price, so I decided why not. I love the smell and tingly feeling it leaves on my scalp.
6. Foxy Lady Shea-infused Socks from Bath & Body Works
  • I usually get a pair of the shea-infsued socks from Bath & Body Works every year. I didn't get one last year, which I was pretty bummed about, haha. I went with my aunt in October to help her pick out candles at the store and I found these socks and had to get them. They are so cute and soft. They are one of my favorite pairs from Bath & Body Works.

I also used this Winnie the Pooh mini notebook and Minnie Mouse pen a lot this month. I use this notebook almost every day to take notes and schedules for myself in. This pen has a very fine tip and it's perfect to write with. I want to find another pen because I don't want the ink to run out, haha.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

14 comments:

  1. These all look lovely, thank you for sharing :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks look too adorable <3 Cutest notebook ever!
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your favorites, Marika! The AA bag is so nice~ ;A; That tea tree shampoo looks really nice, too! I love products that have tea tree oil in them *u*
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that winnie the pooh notebook and pen is too cute! I love it :D I followed you on GFC, would you mind checking my blog out too? :D

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥ New Post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this & your blog so much.
    ~ CottonGabby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete