- Towards the end of this month, I went back to drinking green tea again. I drink this tea almost every morning. It's really good and I recommend this if you like drinking matcha.
- For the new year, I dyed parts of my hair purple and this stuff worked nicely with my hair. I bought this back in November, but I never used it. I mix my shampoo and conditioners, so I'm not sure if this is the reason why, but I used this one time in the shower and I didn't have to wash my hair until 3 days later. My hair didn't smell and my scalp didn't itch - it was amazing. My hair was still soft too.
- I've had this candle since the summer, and it still smells good. It smells like strawberries and I love strawberries, haha. Instead of lighting my candle, I place it on a candle burner. I started using this candle again this month and sometimes I would lay in bed and forget I left my candle burner on and I would think, "Wow, why does it smell good?" Haha.
- I got this from my aunt for Christmas. I picked it out when I went to Sephora with her and I love this color. It's the perfect subtle pink and it's super creamy.
- At the beginning of 2013, my aunt in Japan got me one of these pencils in green and my boyfriend ended up bending a piece, which made me not want it anymore. I asked her for another one and she sent me 2 this past Christmas - these are my favorite pencils ever. I'm using the pink one currently and it's the only pencil I use for school.
- These post-its are the best, haha. I use them to write down everything when I'm at my desk.
- I started using this the last week of the month and I now have this on my MacBook and my phone. I really, really like this app. It's great for music and I recommend it to anyone.
This month, I loved my olive green fleece lined jacket. I would just throw it on when I needed to bundle up for the cold.
My favorite TV series to watch on Netflix this month was:
- Man V. Food - watching this show made me want to travel across the country to eat at all the places he went to.
- Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives - this show made me crave whatever he was eating when I thought it looked super good, haha. It was cool that he went to places in my city.
I hope you enjoyed my favorites for the month! Let me know what your favorites were for the month down below. ~