Thursday, December 25, 2014

Lush Review: Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar

About a month ago on the night before Thanksgiving, I used my sparkly pumpkin bubble bar from Lush. It was the first time I ever bought myself something from Lush and I bought it on my birthday. I wanted 3 things from the Halloween collection. My boyfriend got me 2 of them for my birthday, so I had to get the last one, hehe.

This is what is looks like! It smells so good and it's really cute for the Fall. I thought I wouldn't like it because I assumed it would smell like spices and all things "fall," but I was wrong. It smells really fruity and juicy. It has juniper-berries blended with grapefruit and lime oils.

The sparkly pumpkin bubble bar is exactly what it's called. It's an orange pumpkin that has glitter/sparkles all over it. The glitter comes comes off really easily and sticks to you. (You can tell in my pictures, haha.) There's a cute cinnamon stick in it as the stump thing. (I'm not sure what it's called.)

This picture is from the first time I used this bubble bar. I didn't crumble it under the running water so it didn't really make bubbles. I was okay with that because I just wanted to relax in the water. The second time I used it, I did it the right way and it made a lot of bubbles. It was really fun for my younger cousin, haha.

I really liked this bubble bar. It smelled great and left your body with some glitter. It's really cute and you could use it multiple times. I really recommend this next year when they have them back in stock around Halloween time. They still have some of the Halloween stuff at my local Lush store, so check yours out if you want to get this bubble bar because it's sold out online.

If you have any questions or comments, make sure to leave them below!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

8 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful! I love Lush ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I hope you didn't have a lot of glitters after you bath. :D I am a new reader/follower and I'm loving your blog. I hope you keep in touch.xoxo!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And the glitter wasn't too much, it was cute. :)

      Delete
  3. This look so pretty! Lush is one of my favourite shops ever. <3

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete