Monday, December 15, 2014

College: First Semester

This past Thursday was my last day of the fall semester. It was my first semester of college and it went by extremely fast. I took 5 classes, which was 15 credits. I ended this semester with 21 credits, because I got 6 credits from the AP Japanese class I took in high school. This past week, I had finals every day except on Friday because my professor didn't want to come in early and so we just submitted something online lol. I never studied so hard before. I studied 10 hours straight for my Psychology exam because I was freaking out; I didn't read the textbook all semester and didn't know a thing. I studied for 12+ hours total, and I felt pretty confident during my exam. After this semester, I decided that I was going to get my act together for next semester because I know I could have done better and I'm kind of disappointed in myself.

Next semester, I plan on:
  • actually reading the textbook and following the class
  • try my best to not procrastinate
  • eat healthy and try to exercise
  • study more than just the night before
This semester has shown me that I really need to focus more and not procrastinate because when finals week came, I was so stressed and tired. It feels great that it's finally winter break though.

How is everyone else doing this semester? Any advice? Please share down below!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on meeting you goals, I'm sure that you will do wonderful! :)
    Have a lovely week
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete