Tuesday, December 16, 2014

College: Daily Makeup Routine

Back in October, I said I would post my daily school makeup routine. During the summer, I started to play with makeup a little more and it ended up becoming a daily thing once the semester started. I would only wear eyeliner everyday, but now, I wear this look on most days. Some days when I'm really lazy and don't really care, I'll just wear eyeliner and leave. I'm not the best with makeup, so this is going to be really simple and please bare with me.

After I shower, I put on my tonic and moisturizer. Then I apply the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in Light/Medium. I use this on most days with my beauty blender, and it feels refreshing.

On days where I feel like I need more coverage, I use the TonyMoly Face Mix concealer in 02. I use this under my eyes and wherever I may have some blemishes. I use this only sometimes though.

Next, I use a blush from Lancome in the color rose fresque. My cheeks are naturally pink, so I don't need to add much. I use this on most days when I feel like it'll match my outfit or something, haha.

Next, I use this eyeshadow palette from Lancome.  I never really started wearing eyeshadow as a daily thing until this semester. I use the top color all over my lid, then the one on the middle right on the inner part of my lid, then the middle one on my crease, and then the bottom one on the outer corner of my lid. I wear eyeshadow on most days, usually when I wear my bb cream and blush.

Next, I apply my eyeliner. I use this eyeliner almost every day and I've been using it for over a year. It's the Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in 13

Towards the last month of the semester, I started using this. It's the brow shaping clear wax crayon from Milani.

Since summer, I've been using the e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Medium. I do my eyebrows every day, just like my eyeliner. My eyebrows don't look great, but I just fill them in quick so they aren't that bad lol.

Lastly, I use the e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara. I use this on my eyebrows on most days and I use the eyelash side on some days. I don't wear mascara, but I put it on my lashes and curl them because it just helps shape them. This is my second stick, haha.

That's it for my daily makeup routine during this past fall semester. It was really easy for me to do in the morning and took about 20 minutes the most. I hope you enjoyed!

If you would like me to review these products, please let me know.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely post! The BB cream looks really nice, I may have to try it. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really like the packaging of it and it's last me at least 5 months already. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the items you use for your daily makeup *O* Especially the bb cream! It's so cute c:

    http://marikawaix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete