Saturday, December 13, 2014

Collective Mini Haul

I had my last final on Thursday, which means I finally started winter break. After this week, I'm in need of this break. I've been waiting for the semester to end so I could blog more and get around to making this post. But anyways, towards the end of November, I picked up little things over the weekends that I would find and they slowly added up.

 One Saturday night, I picked up these items.
  • The Body Shop's "Shower, Scrub & Moisture Set" in strawberry. (I think that's what it was called lol.)
  • h20+ Spa Sea Moss Black Sand Body Scrub
  • h20+ Apple Blossom Moisturizing Body Balm
  • bliss "diamonds for the rough" hand lotion
I will be doing a review for these eventually, so keep an eye out if you're interested.

When I saw this wallet, I really liked how it was so simple. It had a "clean" look to it, which I really liked too. It's a mint wallet with gold accents to it. It's also really thin which is great, because the wallet I've been using all semester is very chunky. This is a wallet from Kate Spade's "Saturday" line. I wasn't going to get it at first, but I decided I should treat myself, and so I got it.

 I've been wanting this lunch box for so long and was so happy I finally got it. It it extremely useful and neat. It's perfect for me, haha.

 I decided to pick these up because I thought it would be great for winter and I just really liked the packaging.

The last thing I picked up was this makeup organizer box I found in the sale section. There's a small crack on the side (you can see it in the picture), but I didn't notice it until I got home. It's okay since it only cost $3, haha. I love this thing. It keeps my stuff so organized and my desk has so much more room now. My boyfriend even said the clutter was gone, haha.

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix

12 comments:

  1. You will love the Body Shop set, I'm in love the the body polish (and everything else, too)! :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks and looove the wallet! xx

    - Inès | http://callmehappiness.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with the body shop everything!! Great post <3 P.S: I keep forgetting to get organizers! hahaha The ones I have now are just boxes from sunglasses or whatever WOOPS

    I love you blog!! Newest follower ovah here! Follow back, maybe?

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    Looking forward to supporting each other <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I'll follow you back. :)

      Delete
  4. I love everything you got, Marika! The Body Shop set looks so nice~ *u* Their strawberry scent smells amazing ;A; Great haul ^^
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete