Wednesday, December 31, 2014

❄ Christmas Eve + Christmas ❄

It's been a week since Christmas Eve, so Happy New Year's Eve everyone!
 This picture was from the Saturday before Christmas Eve, but I wore the same thing on Christmas Eve except the headband and I didn't curl my hair. I wore a white sweater, raspberry lace skirt, stockings, black ankle boots, and black moto jacket. My hair was also lighter/blonder.

 I ate dinner with my family and boyfriend at my aunt's house. On my plate is a slice of rib roast, pesto pasta, a rice medley, corn, crack potatoes, and carrots. The food was so good, I wish I could eat some right now.

 My little cousin opened one of the Christmas gifts I helped her mom pick out and it was a snow globe maker. Izzy loves Frozen, so I made her an Olaf out of the clay.

These are some of the photos I took with my boyfriend. I bought these cute photo props and taped them the night before. I took cute photos with my cousins.

On Christmas, I dyed my hair purple. In this picture, the top part doesn't really show and it came out extremely dark to the point it looked black. My hair hasn't been black in over 3 years. But the purple looked really nice in the light.

Since we basically celebrated Christmas the night before, we weren't doing at my house. My family, boyfriend, and I went to a buffet for dinner. Afterwards, we went back to my house and ended the night watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

 It wasn't how I usually spend Christmas, but it was nice to be with my family and boyfriend.


These are most of the presents I got for Christmas this year!

These gifts was from my friend Christian. I made a Christmas list for him because he asked me to, and these are the items he picked out. The 7 Ways to Bare eyeshadow collection from bareMinerals, Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb, and the Christmas Penguin bubble bar. Thank you, Christian!

 From my friend Andy, I got the North Face fleece that I mentioned in my Black Friday Haul post, something I needed for my hair, and the Magic Wand bubble bar from Lush. Thank you, Andy!

From my friend Josephine, I got a purse, a pack of multi-color gel pens, and 3pk of ankle socks. Thank you, Josephine!

From my friend Jules, I got a black scarf and the LIVESOS CD. Thank you, best!
Those were the presents I opened before Christmas. These are the presents I opened once it hit midnight on Christmas.

From my lovely boyfriend, I got everything I asked for. I got one of the Daniel Wellington watches I've been wanting, something from Lush, and peppermint bark. He also made me a homemade card, like he always does. It's so cute because he drew on it this time. The watch has Swarovski crystals in it; the look of it is so simple, but at the same time, classy. Thank you, babe!

 From my aunt, I got 2 pink photo frames, a Chick-fil-a calendar, a Starbucks mug, sock slippers, a lipstick I picked out at Sephora, a Kid Robot keychain, and whale stickers. She got me a Chick-fil-a calendar last year and it's the best because who doesn't love free food.. Haha. I love the lipstick and wear it basically every day since I got it. The socks are so cute and I'm actually wearing them right now! I thought the keychain was really cute too. Thank you!

 From a family friend, I got a striped infinity scarf and 2 pairs of socks. One sock is white with black stars, and the other is black with white polkadots. They're really cute and I've worn them already. Thank you!

 From my boyfriend's mom, I got a Starbucks gift card. Thank you!

And from my Uncle, I got an iTunes gift card and cash. Thank you!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas! I'd love to read about what you did and what gifts you got.
Please leave all comments below an happy holidays!

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix & Tumblr: @xrikachu

4 comments:

  1. Oh, everything that you got looks wonderful! I also really like your new hair color ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, Marika~ I love your outfit you wore for Christmas Eve, the colors are so nice together ^.^ Happy New Year!
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kiyomi! Happy New Year to you too. :-)

      Delete