At American Eagle, I got this pair of gloves.
In my previous post, I explained how I got two pairs of gloves for only $2.78.
At Forever 21, I got a black faux leather moto jacket, black knitted cardigan, and a set of earrings.
- I had a moto jacket almost 4 years ago, but I sold it eventually because I didn’t wear it. I’m hoping I’ll actually wear this one. The Black Friday sale price made it $18, and I got an extra 15% off it. The usual price is $22.80.
- Three years ago on Black Friday, I got a black cardigan from Forever 21, but it was a size Small and was way too tight on my arms. I finally got a new one and this one is so comfy. I like the fact that it’s knitted and a little loose on me. I got it for $14 with an extra 15% off. The usual price is $22.90.
- I only got the earrings because I wanted to use my last 15% off coupon, haha. They usual price is $3.50.
At Urban Outfitters, all I got was the Tony Moly Kiss Kiss lip essence balm. It retails at the store for $8, but I only paid $1 for it so I had to get it, haha. I will do a review on it soon.
At H&M I got bobby pins, a red polkadot hairband, and a pair of socks. There really was nothing this year.
- I got the bobby pins because it was only a $1 and I know they would come in handy.
- The red polkadot hairband was cute and my boyfriend liked it on me so I just through it with the other stuff we got, haha.
- The socks were just so we could have $75 worth of stuff to use our scratch off ticket, haha. I’ve been wearing the socks with my black combat boots lately and I love them. They aren’t super soft, but they are cute.
At Five Below, I got the "Stay fit lunch 2 go" lunch box, which is in the first picture. I've been wanting it for a while and it's sold out whenever I look for it on the Target website. I came across it when I went there for my mom and I'm excited to use it, haha.
The North Face fleece, also pictured in the first picture, is from my friend Andy. He got it as an early Christmas present to me because he can’t really think of what to get me, haha. I told him I wanted it since it was on sale for only $25 and I need more stuff for the cold weather. Thanks again, Andy!
Well, that's it for my Black Friday haul this year. If any of you went out for Black Friday, I’d love to hear what you got, where you went, and etc. Please share in the comments.