Friday, December 5, 2014

Black Friday Haul

My Black Friday shopping was long this year, which I explained in my previous Thanksgiving post. This year, there really wasn’t anything good and I was pretty disappointed lol. I only got a few things and I noticed majority of it was black.

At American Eagle, I got this pair of gloves.
In my previous post, I explained how I got two pairs of gloves for only $2.78.  

At Forever 21, I got a black faux leather moto jacket, black knitted cardigan, and a set of earrings.
  • I had a moto jacket almost 4 years ago, but I sold it eventually because I didn’t wear it. I’m hoping I’ll actually wear this one. The Black Friday sale price made it $18, and I got an extra 15% off it. The usual price is $22.80.
  • Three years ago on Black Friday, I got a black cardigan from Forever 21, but it was a size Small and was way too tight on my arms. I finally got a new one and this one is so comfy. I like the fact that it’s knitted and a little loose on me. I got it for $14 with an extra 15% off. The usual price is $22.90.
  • I only got the earrings because I wanted to use my last 15% off coupon, haha. They usual price is $3.50.
At Urban Outfitters, all I got was the Tony Moly Kiss Kiss lip essence balm. It retails at the store for $8, but I only paid $1 for it so I had to get it, haha. I will do a review on it soon.

At H&M I got bobby pins, a red polkadot hairband, and a pair of socks. There really was nothing this year.
  • I got the bobby pins because it was only a $1 and I know they would come in handy.
  • The red polkadot hairband was cute and my boyfriend liked it on me so I just through it with the other stuff we got, haha.
  • The socks were just so we could have $75 worth of stuff to use our scratch off ticket, haha. I’ve been wearing the socks with my black combat boots lately and I love them. They aren’t super soft, but they are cute.
At Five Below, I got the "Stay fit lunch 2 go" lunch box, which is in the first picture. I've been wanting it for a while and it's sold out whenever I look for it on the Target website. I came across it when I went there for my mom and I'm excited to use it, haha.

The North Face fleece, also pictured in the first picture, is from my friend Andy. He got it as an early Christmas present to me because he can’t really think of what to get me, haha. I told him I wanted it since it was on sale for only $25 and I need more stuff for the cold weather. Thanks again, Andy!

Well, that's it for my Black Friday haul this year. If any of you went out for Black Friday, I’d love to hear what you got, where you went, and etc. Please share in the comments.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix

14 comments:

  1. Great haul, Marika!! I really like the Forever 21 cardigan *u*
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute hairband indeed! And wow a Tony Moly balm for 1$ what a bargain!
    I did some black friday shopping too but since I shopped online it will take some time arriving ;_; waiting is the worst!
    x The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Tony Moly balm was on sale for $2, but an extra 50% off sale items for Black Friday, so I had to get it, haha.
      Awe, I wish shipping was fast too!

      Delete
  3. Wow..nice picks!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket and cardigan! <3
    http://callmehappiness.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all that you got! Its too bad that their wasn't very many good things on sale, though. :(
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I know, hopefully there will be better sales next year. :)

      Delete
  6. I love the gloves, they look so thick and warm! I didn't get anything on black friday, I'm way to scared to brave the shops!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gloves came in handy during black friday because it was freezing when I would wait in line or walk outside! And awe, it's not scary as it seems! Every year I've gone, it was safe. Some stores would have a lot of people, but there was no pushing or anything. :)

      Delete
  7. Amazing haul!! I love black jacket and cardigan !! Looks so perfect!

    ^__^


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete