Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My 18th Birthday - Presents ♡

I decided to make a separate post dedicated to the wonderful gifts everyone got me for my birthday.
The first gift I got was from my friend Josephine. In my previous post, I talked about how she dropped off my gift early in the morning, which was really nice of her.
What I got from Josephine was:
  • White Mango Chill lotion from Bath & Body Works
  • Oahu Coconut Sunset shower gel from Bath & Body Works
  • 3 set earrings
  • 2 hair bow scrunchies
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • A homemade birthday card
  • A balloon
I really liked my present from her. I've already started using the lotion and ate almost all of the sour patch kids. The earrings are so cute and I love the hair bow scrunchies. The note she wrote in my card was really nice and I'm lucky to have a friend like her. She's one of those friends where you don't talk all the time, but you guys will be there for each other whenever they need anything and we just connect every time we talk. Thank you, Josephine!

The second gift I got on my birthday was from my boyfriend. 
What I got from my boyfriend:
  • American Apparel Bag
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Wizard bubble bar from Lush
  • Northern Lights bath bomb from Lush
  • A huge Hello Kitty Balloon (There's a picture of it on my birthday post here!)
  • A homemade birthday card
I love my gifts from my boyfriend! He got me basically everything I wanted for my birthday. The card he gave me was so cute. He has always made me homemade cards from even before we started dating for my 15th birthday and I love it. I can't wait to use the Lush items and I will definitely make reviews for them. I also keep the Minnie Mouse next to me on my bed. Thank you, babes!

The third gift I got was from my friend, Christian.
Christian told me he got my birthday card like a month before, but I got his birthday card already and his birthday isn't even until December, haha. He told me I would really like my card and so I thought it would be a poop card, One Direction singing card, or a Pokemon card. When I opened it, I was so shocked to see a whale birthday card. I loved it! Beluga whales are my favorite animal and it was just so cute that he wrote more than just "Happy Birthday!" on it. He also pre-ordered Pokemon Omega Sapphire for me. Thank you, my dawg, Christian.

The fourth gift I got was from my mom.
She gave me this necklace and I love it so much. I've worn it almost every day since she gave it to me. I love that it has an opal, which is my birthstone.

The fifth gift I got was from my Aunt.
She got me a cucumber melon set from Bath & Body Works. When I saw it, I said, "Oh my gosh!" to my boyfriend. I told her I wanted that because when I went to the mall, I was looking for it everywhere, only to find out it was discontinued. I was so sad because I always get cucumber melon as one of my 5 soaps, but I found that they still sold it online when I got home. This is one of two of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. She also got me a birthday cards which little kids signed. One is 7 years old and the other is 4 years old. She also gave me money in a red envelope.

I actually got red envelops from my grandpa, grandma, uncle, and other aunt too.

The sixth gift was from my mom with a little help from my dad. My dad actually got me something else I wanted for almost a year, but I won't be posting it.
My mom got me this beautiful Herschel polka-dot laptop messenger bag that she found online for me and it came in the mail on Halloween. It's my 7th Herschel and is so beautiful. It's going to be really helpful for me to carry around campus. I haven't been able to use it yet because I bring a lot of things to school and it gets heavy and hurts my shoulder and makes me tired, haha. A big thanks to my parents for this.

My last gift was from my friend Andy.
He got me a whale card too and in it, he wrote me a corny pick-up line which I thought was funny and he made a reference to 5SOS and Calum Hood which he knows I love. He told me he came across this card while he was looking for my favorite chocolate, but he couldn't find the chocolate and got this card instead. He also made my annual birthday origami box. He's made me an origami every year since we've met, which I look forward to every year. This year, he made me a whale, a Pikachu, and 20 little stars. Thank you, Andy!

Thank you for all the thoughtful gifts, I appreciate and love them all, guys.
If you have any comments, questions, and/or requests, please leave them in the comments!!
    Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix    

8 comments:

  1. Cute purchases!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They weren't purchases, they were gifts. But thanks!

      Delete
  2. All these things are really cute, especiall the laptop bag!!!
    Its making me really excited for my upcoming birthday.
    Your zodiac sign is Scorpio, right? ^.^
    Cute blog, I followed you via bloglovin!! ~
    xx Marina
    www.astrologymarina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      And yes, that's my astrology sign. :3

      Delete
  3. Everything looks wonderful! Happy belated Birthday. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo Happpyyy beeellatted birthdayyy~ :)

    I'm very late but yeah I just stumbled upon your awesome blog just now and couldn't help but write you a very belated bday message and tell you how awesome your blog is ( but I guess you already know that :D ) and that I'm officially now a new follower~ (i mean no biggie deal right i mean i bet you get messages like this all the time)

    I really love the laptop bag it's soo cute but then all your other items too are so cute :3 hehe
    can't wait for more of your posts to comeee~ :)

    Sindyy
    http://iamsindii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much!! :) That really made my day. ♡

      Delete