Sunday, November 9, 2014

My 18th Birthday - 10/29 ♡

Hi, everyone. I wanted to make this post sooner, but I’ve been kind of busy this past week. Anyways, Wednesday, October 29th, was my 18th birthday. I just wanted to document how my day went and what I did that week. If you're interested, keep reading!

On the morning of my birthday, I kept waking up a lot and falling back asleep. When I woke up for the last time, I was just lying in bed on my phone and my mom came in my room to tell me that there was a present downstairs. I asked if it was for me and she said she didn't know. I walked down the stairs to see a balloon attached to a bag. I grabbed it and went upstairs trying to figure out who it was from. I went through the stuff in the bag and figured out it was from my friend Josephine just by looking at the handmade card. She dropped off my present sometime around 6:30 I'm guessing, which made my birthday start off great; it was so thoughtful of her.


As I finished going through my present from her, my boyfriend came into my room. The first I thing I noticed was the huge balloon he brought me. I looked at it saying, "Wooow!" He handed me my present as he was giving me hugs and kisses. I went through my present and then we just cuddled before he had to go and I had to get ready for school.

At school, I was greeted by my goods friends that I went to high school with; nobody in my classes knew it was my birthday, haha. My last class finished at 1:50 and I walked out my building towards the parking garage because my boyfriend was coming from that direction to pick me up. He was close to my building already and we walked back to the car together. We went to run some errands and then went back to my house.


I curled my hair since I didn't have time in the morning and put on my new lipstick I bought while running errands. We watched some Netflix to pass the time and then my friend Andy came over to visit me for a little so he could greet me a happy birthday in person. Then my boyfriend and I left to go to dinner.


We went to a place called 80/20 Burger Bar. We've been waiting to go to this place for a while and in the end, I was not very happy with it, haha. It was just okay for us. Then we went to the mall so I could buy something from Lush. (It was the first time I actually ever bought something from there. My boyfriend was the one to get me stuff from there.) We had to go back to the restaurant after because one of my rings slipped off my finger, but my boyfriend found it when we got back.


After that, we went back to my house and then we just cuddled for a little before he left.

The next day,
I had my birthday dinner with my family. We went to a sushi buffet and had my birthday cake. My mom has been making my birthday cake for a while now and this year I requested for a リラックマ cake. It is a strawberry shortcake with mocha flavored icing. I've asked for strawberry shortcake the past few years because it's my favorite and reminds me of when I was younger in Japan.

The day after that was Halloween, which I will be making a post about.


On Saturday night, I went to dinner with my friends and one of my good friends, Nhi, bought me a red velvet cake. It was great to be with my friends like old times because I barely see them around campus or in general.


Thanks to everyone who read this post and greeted me a happy birthday! Also, a big thanks to everyone who made my birthday special. 

If you have any comments, questions, and/or requests, please leave them in the comments!!


    Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix    

7 comments:

  1. Aww, happy birthday!! <3 I hope you had an AMAZING birthday~ I love your outfits and your cake is adorable ;A;
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Marika! <3
    I hope you had lots of fun!
    I love your outfits, they're so lovely.. *-* And the Rilakkuma cake.. SO CUTE! *o*
    -Cat♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat! ♡
      I did, thank you so much! Yes, I loved my cake, hehe. :)

      Delete
  3. It sounds like you had a nice birthday! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment :)

    I followed ya..do follow me back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete