Saturday, November 22, 2014

Halloween - 10/31

This post is really late, but I’ve just been really busy with school. I stayed up a lot this past week because of studying and writing a paper. I only have 7 more days left in this semester and then it’s exams week. I’m so ready for winter break, but I’m not ready for any of my exams. But anyways, I wanted to talk about what I did for Halloween.


My boyfriend was the Phantom of the Opera with stitches & I was a sugar/candy skull.
On Halloween, after school, my friend Torii painted my face. We then had plans to go to all he Chipotle’s nearby with my aunt. If you didn’t know, on Halloween, Chipotle only costs $3 if you dress up! We picked her up, I painted my boyfriend’s face and went to the Chipotle closest to our house. I got a half chicken and half steak burrito. I got so full afterwards, haha!

We then went to Krispy Kreme and got free doughnuts. Then we went to two more Chipotle’s. We didn’t eat it all though, we took it to go! We also went to Chickfila because I wanted to get my free stuff for the month from them and to McDonald's because I wanted french fries.

Then we went back to my aunt’s house, took off our makeup, and just relaxed on the couch. It was a fun way to spend Halloween and I’m actually someone who dislikes Halloween.

Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix

4 comments: