Sunday, November 23, 2014

♡ 3 Year Anniversary - 11/11 ♡

This past November 11 was my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend. It has been an amazing 3 years with him and I couldn’t imagine myself without him by my side. It was the first time when both of us had school on our anniversary, but our classes were at the same time so we finished at the same time.


November 11 was on a Tuesday this year and on Tuesday and Thursdays, he takes me to school because I’m on campus close to him. He came over a little earlier so we could exchange gifts!

I got him a pair of shoes, two face things, and a card.
He got me the One Direction "That Moment" perfume, Kanye West's "Late Registration" album, a rose, and a card.
He has given me a rose every anniversary because when he asked me out, he gave me a rose.
After class, we went to go buy my mom something she needed, went home, and then went out to lunch.


We went back home again and I curled my hair before we left to take photos. My Japanese teacher from Freshman-Junior year (before I switched schools) has been taking my pictures for the past year and a half. She’s amazing! (I HATE how small my eyes look, lol.)

 
After pictures, we went to go buy some dinner and then went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We couldn’t think of where to go for dinner, so we just ended up going here, haha. It was so tasty!


Even though the weather was bad with dark skies and on-and-off rain, we had a great day together. We have had our highs and lows this past year, but through all the good and the bad, it has only made us stronger. Thank you for being my very best friend, my biggest supporter, and the reason I look forward to seeing another day. I love you more than you could ever know and I can’t wait to spend more years with you.


Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix

7 comments:

  1. Ugh, this is the cutest thing ever!
    Happy (belated) 3 year anniversary to you two~

    With Love, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omygosh! you guys are so cute!
    And i love your hair color, please do a tutorial on it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And awe, okay. :) I'll try to!

      Delete
  3. You two are the best coupl ever.
    www.maifotography.com

    ReplyDelete