Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Nails: Lavender + Silver

Hello, everyone. I'm usually really lazy when it comes to painting my nails, but I finally got around to it on Sunday. I ended up really liking how it looked so I decided to paint my nails more often.

These are the three nail polishes I used.

  • The lavender one is called "crowded" and I got that from Urban Outfitters as one of my Christmas presents from my boyfriend two years ago.
  • The silver one is called "DS radiance" from OPI.
  • The top coat is the "Insta-Dri" from Sally Hansen, which I think my mom got at Target. I'm sure you could find them anywhere.
I really like the lavender color for the winter. The top coat kind of makes it look a more darker pastel. The silver one applies so smoothly I love it. The top coat works really well and it kind of makes my nails look like they are gel.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you guys think of these colors.

    Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix    

4 comments:

  1. Your nails are super cute! I love the colors that you chose. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love accent nails when we give ourselves a mani. The lilac is a gorgeous shade, we love pastels like that for spring and summer!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your nails look gorgeous! ^_^
    I hope you can come check out my new blog and give me some advice :)
    januarychokko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete