I haven’t been really productive, academically and health/fitness-wise, the first half of the semester, so here are a few goals I have for myself:
- Study a couple days prior to a quiz/text/exam instead of studying the night before.
- Actually read the textbook. LOL.
- Make meal preps every Sunday for the whole week and make sure to go grocery shopping for everything I need for the week.
- Keep my room and workspace constantly clean.
- Have a better sleeping schedule.
- Get a job.
- Find out what to do to transfer for next Fall semester.
I have done a few things during the semester though:
- I’ve changed my hair color like 4 times already. I’m back with red which I’m very happy with. I always end up going back to my red hair. I’m really happy with my upkeep of my ombre as well. I’ve had an ombre for over 3 years now. I LOVE it when someone asks me for advice on hair too!
- I’m usually someone who wears tank tops in the fall and winter because I don’t like long sleeves, but lately I’ve been stocking up on long sleeves and sweaters. I even got 3 pairs of combat boots within one month..
- I have actually studied for my classes, even though it’s the night before.
Let me know in the comments if you..
- have any goals you’ve recently set?
- would want me to make a post on a collective clothing clothing haul?
- have something you want me to make a post about?
Mu upcoming posts will be about:
I plan on being more active with this blog, so I hope you continue to check/read my blog and share with others.