Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lush Review: Angels on Bare Skin

Hi, everyone! I'm here with another Lush review I've been meaning to do for months. This was another one of my gifts from my two-and-a-half year anniversary with my boyfriend back in May. I've used this a few times and liked it, so it's time I shared with you guys. Let's get started!

I've used this about 3-4 times now and I still have that much left.
This product contains ground almonds, kaolin, lavender oil, rose absolute and some other stuff. It has little lavender flowers in it and it's so cute. This product is a face and body cleanser. You take some in your hand, mix a little water with it so it's like a clay paste, and then massage it onto your face and body. Afterwards, just rinse it off and that's it. 

This is what it looks like on my face lol.
This lavender scent makes me feel calm. This is great to use on a relaxing night for yourself. This product is supposed to leave your skin fresh, soft and perfectly balanced. It definitely makes my skin feel soft afterwards and the chamomile blue oil helps with any redness, so I think this is great for the upcoming fall and winter.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good day!


Previous Lush reviews here:





    Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix    

6 comments:

  1. This looks really nice, great review! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! This looks like such a nice product ;u; Lush is perfect<3
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I love al the products I've got from them so far. ♡

      Delete
  3. I just used this product today! I love how the almond exfoliates the face. And I have to agree with you that the scent is really soothing especially at night. I have the sample, but I'm totally going to get a full sized one. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts :3

    xo, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just used it this morning in my shower and it feels great because I'm kind of sick. :3 Thank you for reading. ♡

    ReplyDelete