Saturday, September 6, 2014

NJ & NY Clothing Haul

Hello, there! I actually typed this on my Macbook in the car as I was going home from Richmond last Friday.



In my previous post, I talked about my trip to D.C. (to see 5SOS & One Direction), New Jersey, and New York. I go to New Jersey and New York every summer with my family, and that’s when I always do my back-to-school shopping. This year, I didn’t get as much as I did in my previous years, I think. But anyways, check out what I got below!

  • Oatmeal bralette with white lace
  • Navy blue beanie with ears (Like a bear. :3)
  • Floral bikini bottom
  • Ruffled ankle socks

  • Keith Haring T-shirt (I saw this a while ago and really wanted it and wasn’t sure where it was from so when I found it, I had to get it.)
  • Black & white striped baggy shirt
  • Black & white patterned pants
  • Oatmeal high socks with teal stripes

  • Tangerine hand cream
  • Petite Bunny gloss bar (01 - Strawberry)
  • Face MIX Concealer (02)

  • Black Chiyo Top (Back-caged bralette)
  • Sammy Top (Black & white striped crop top)
  • Jada Dress (Red roses dress)
  • Blue tie-dye v-neck (I'm not sure what this one's called lol.)

  • Running shorts

  • Bikini top
  • Daisies bandeau
  • Grey lace bralette
  • Pink lace crop tank
  • Pink hearts thong
  • 2 pairs of leggings (2 different Victoria Secret lines; Victoria's Secret & PINK)
  • Nail polish remover
  • Tweezers (My mom had a pair and they are my favorite tweezers so I had to get myself one.)
  • Hair ties

Thanks for reading!

    Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix    

24 comments:

  1. Oh these are just to cute! I love it all! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE everything you got! ;A; I especially like the Jada dress (the print is absolutely beautiful~) and bear beanie c:
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! When I tried that dress on I was just like, "This is me.." Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooohh! So cute! So colorful!
    www.naomiganzu.com
    Let's follow each other on GFC and G+
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am unable to add you via GFC, it is not working :(
    Do visit my blog
    www.naomiganzu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! The tangerine hand cream and Petite Bunny gloss bar have such cute packaging. I love your hair by the way. (*≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And yes, I'm a sucker for cute packaging!

      Delete
  6. the bralettes are really pretty! and yay for the stripy tops, I bought a lot recently and I also bought some tony moly petite bunny gloss bars as well!

    btw I tried to follow you on gfc but it's not working atm ;~~~~; i'll try again later!

    steph | datewithsteph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And yes, I felt bad buying the Brandy striped top the next day but I had to get it. I'm wearing it right now actually, haha.
      I'm trying to fix my gcc thing right now!

      Delete
  7. Very lovely shopping you did ^^
    I love the bunny gloss bar ~ so cute!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  8. all these things are so cute!! i love the beanie with little ears like a bear, the petite bunny gloss bar, and the tie dye v-neck C:

    www.theloveaffairx.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I can't wait to start wearing that beanie.

      Delete
  9. you got so many nice items

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete