Thursday, August 28, 2014

WWA Tour/ NJ & NY Trip

Hi, everyone! I am so sorry for my lack of posts this month. I just got busy once I left for my 3 day trip which this post is about. After I came back home, the next two mornings I went straight to the beach. Then on Saturday, I went with my friend to his move-in day because he’s going to a University about 2 hours away from me.
This is also my first week of college! I can’t wait to talk about it in another post, hopefully sometime this weekend.
But anyways, read below to know about my trip!


On Monday, August 11, I went with my family and boyfriend to Washington D.C. My parents took us for the One Direction WWA Tour. I wanted to get tickets back in December when they first released it, but I had nobody to go with, so I told myself it was okay and I would just go to another one of their concerts because they are bound to have another. (They have one for 2015, but there isn't any info of them coming anywhere near me yet.) But then, a couple months ago, I found out 5 Seconds of Summer were opening for them and I freaked out and broke down crying and of course bought tickets. It ended up costing me a lot, but luckily I had money saved because I kept telling my dad, “THIS IS MY WHOLE LIFE.”  (For all of you who don’t know, I am in love with Calum Hood.)


We hit the road in the morning and got to IKEA by around lunch time. We ate lunch there and I got a few more things I wanted. (If you remember how I went back in June.) We got some food from Bon-Chon for dinner and brought it back to our hotel. My boyfriend and I watched some TV, took a nap, and ate our dinner until it was time for us to head to the concert.
(We are wearing shoes we got each other on our 2-and-a-half anniversary.)

Going into the city has the worst traffic. I thought we were going to be late because it was going to start at 7, but we made it in time and it kind of started a little later. (Thank goodness!) My boyfriend bought me a 5SOS shirt for me; he’s such a sweetie. We weren’t at our right seats yet, but I refused to move because 5SOS were starting to come out and Ashton, the drummer, came out first so I was screaming. And then, Calum stepped on stage, and tears came to my eyes. I looked at my boyfriend and said, “I’M GOING TO CRY..” It was the greatest moment of my life ever. We then went to our seats and when I bought these tickets, it said that it was going to be a very bad seat and that I would barely see anything. THAT WAS A LIE HAHA. I was at the very front row of the second level, but I was all the way on the right side, which was completely fine because I was the closest to the jumbotron.


It rained throughout the concert, but it was the greatest concert I’ve ever been too. One Direction was awesome and I’m so happy I got to see them live. I listen to their Midnight Memories album every day. I died every time I saw Niall that night. Like, I can’t even describe how great the concert was - it was amazing and I loved it. It was the perfect way to spend my 33 months with my boyfriend.

We went back to the hotel and after getting ready for bed, went to sleep for the night. The next morning, we got some breakfast they had downstairs and then got ready to leave. We dropped off my boyfriend at the station where he took a bus back home. (It’s a long, stupid story.) I was headed to New Jersey for my annual visit. We went shopping, checked into the hotel first, then went to dinner, and went shopping again. (I will be making a haul post next!)

(It was raining the whole drive up to Jersey.)

The next day, we went to New York and I went to the Tony Moly store, Brandy Melville, and American Apparel store. After that, we went back to the first mall we went to the day before and by 6PM, we hit the road to go back home. I found a random Chipotle in the middle of nowhere, which was overpriced but probably because it was like the only one in the area.
My dad worked really hard to figure a way to take us to our annual NJ/NY trip. He said it was my graduation gift and a reminder to work really hard once college starts. It was really fun and this was the shortest I’ve ever stayed there, but it was still a nice time.

Thanks for reading!

    Keep up with me on Instagram: @xrikachu & Twitter: @marikawaix    

8 comments:

  1. Awww, that sounds like a lot of fun :) Congrats on graduating~ Hope college will be an exciting new start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a nice graduation gift! It looks like you had such an amazing time <3 I have a quick question how did you add the instagram app to preveiw your photos like that? It looks amazing on your blog *-*

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      & if you go to snapwidget.com , it'll show you how!
      I followed btw. ~

      Delete
  3. Aww congrats on graduating~ I'll be graduating this year hehe~
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, dear! I followed you back <3 You have a lovely blog!

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) And make the most of it! It goes by really fast.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much sweetie! I love your blog and I will follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete