Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Quick Update

Hello, readers!   How is everyone's summer going? I finally got around to tweaking my blog a little bit today! I'm a little rusty with my html skills, but hopefully I get them back as time goes. My old Mac would always run slow so it was really hard for me to post a lot and I was lazy too.. Haha. But, last Friday I made my first big girl purchase and bought myself a Macbook Pro for my college years.


I bought this for school, but also for my every day use, so I plan on posting and dedicating myself more to this blog. Yay!

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be posting another Lush review within the next week

Also, I decided to give Twitter another try so follow me on Twitter! @marikawaix

    Keep up with me on Instagram! @xrikachu    

No comments:

Post a Comment