Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cook With Me

Hey, guys!    Since summer started, I've been making breakfast and lunch for myself a lot more since I have the time and I wanted to share with you all. These meals are pretty easy and they all turned out really good so I hope you try them out. ✿◕  ◕✿





To the left is a buffalo chicken bowl. I LOVE Chipotle and I was craving it pretty bad, but I didn't leave the house so I made my own version of a bowl at home.

All you need is a buffalo chicken strip (you can get them in the freezer aisle), brown rice, corn, lettuce, shredded cheese, and sour cream. In the mason jar I was drinking some lemonade! (I love lemonade too.)







To the right is my first attempt at making oatmeal pancakes. A lot of people asked me for the recipe when I put this up on Instagram, so here it is:

  • 1/2 cup of rolled oats
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
All you need to do is mix those things together and pour it onto a pan to cook for a few minutes on each side. I poured some maple syrup on top and added strawberries, blueberries, and bananas. This is a really quick and easy breakfast idea!




To the left is another quick breakfast idea. I spread some avocado onto a slice of toasted rye bread, added two strips of bacon, and then an egg to put on top. (You can cook the egg to your liking.)

I then just added raspberries, mangoes, and strawberries along with a cup of orange juice.





To the right was something small I made for lunch because I woke up late and was too lazy to really cook anything.

All you need is rice, some grilled zucchinis, bacon, and an egg.




To the left is my first attempt at meal prepping. I found a recipe online for the chicken which I will  share with you here.

My meals consisted of a grilled taco and lime chicken breast, brown rice, and broccoli.

If you like the taste of limes, you will love this chicken!  If you don't like a lot of it, use half a lime instead of one whole one.






If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask!
    Keep up with me on Instagram! @xrikachu    

2 comments:

  1. Your cooking looks SO good, omg. I have trouble cooking eggs... lmao. Oatmeal pancakes, yum yum!~ <3

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bad at cooking eggs too. LOL. But, thank you! ^.^ ♡

      Delete