Thursday, June 26, 2014

My Day In D.C.

Hi, everyone!
I hope you guys had a good weekend. This past Friday, I went to the D.C. area with my boyfriend and dad. I've been wanting to go because that's where the closest IKEA is to me and I've been wanting to go for a while. I just wanted to share my day with you guys. 

I put some strawberries, mangoes, blueberries, and raspberries in a mason jar and brought it as breakfast for while I was on the road.


When we got there, it was lunch time. We ate lunch then walked around. I bought a white side table that they didn't have last time I went, bed sheets, two bowls, and a plate.



After that, we went to Costco and the mall nearby. We didn't spend much time there because there was nothing we were interested in, so we drove into D.C.


We had to do so much walking! It was like being in New York. It was my first time walking around in D.C. My boyfriend and I went into Urban Outfitters, and the set up of the store was really cool. (I didn't think about taking pictures of it until now.) I found the photo booth in the store though. I was really excited because I always wanted to find a photo booth in a store. It was $5 but I just had to get it, haha. The background was really cute. 


After roaming D.C., we went to dinner at Bonchon. It was our first time and it was SO good. If you don't know what Bonchon is, it's a Korean fried chicken resturaunt. We got the garlic soy flavor. If you love by one, I recommend you try it! It was heavenly.


Thanks for reading, everyone! Also, if you would like me to post quick, easy breakfast ideas, please comment below!

    Keep up with me on my Instagram! @xrikachu    

No comments:

Post a Comment