Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hiatus/My High School Graduation



Hi, guys! (If you guys are still there.) I've been so m.i.a. on this blog for exactly four months now(✖╭╮✖) I told myself in January that I'd always update this blog, but I just got really lazy and I went under a lot of stress. I'm sorry, everyone! But, I'm going to start being more active now since it's summer vacation. (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

:3

Thursday, June 12, was my high school graduation. I thought I was going to cry the whole time, but I just teared up during the salutatorian and valedictorian speeches; don't get me wrong, it was hard for me to contain the tears from pouring haha. I was so scared my cap was going to fall off while I walked acrossed the stage because it kept falling off my head when I was sitting, haha. Luckily, it didn't! *\(^o^)/* On another note, I graduated with honors and I'm so proud of myself for surviving these past four years. And although it's only been two days since, but it still hasn't hit me yet.

Here's some pictures from my graduation.






❀ I bought this dress for $15 back in May. I love the floral print, how thin it is, and the back. 





This picture was taken at my boyfriend's house after the ceremony.
(My dad took my diploma home, so just pretend it was in my hand, hehe.)


 Lastly, a picture of my number one fan, my lovely boyfriend. (I would post a picture of my family and I, but my dad doesn't like his face to be out on the internet lol.) I couldn't have survived the last three years of high school without him by my side. Besides my parents, he's been the one person that has supported me through everything and I could never thank him enough for all he's ever done for me. He, without a doubt, has been the highlight of my high school years.
    Keep up with me on my Instagram! @xrikachu    

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! It looks like you had a great time at your graduation~ ^^ It must feel so nice to be done with school ;3; Great post! I love your hair by the way<3
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :3 I'm so glad it's fianlly summer, but I think I'll miss high school once college starts. >.<

      Delete