Monday, June 16, 2014

Lush Review: Catastrophe Cosmetic

Hi, everyone. I've been meaning to make this review since February, but I never got around to it. If you remember my last review on a Lush product, I mentioned how I made a short list of all the products I wanted from there; this happened to be one of them.



This product contains blueberries, calamine, rose absolute, and chamomile blue oil. It's a pretty easy application. All you have to do is apply it all over your face and wash it off with warm water after 5-10 minutes.


There were a few mixed reviews for this face mask, but I wanted it anyways. For my first Lush face mask, it was pretty nice. I liked the smell of it and how it felt like clay. They clay-like feeling was really easy to apply and it felt a little moist and cool when I applied it, since it came out the fridge. After I washed it off, my face felt nice and soft.


(This was when my boyfriend and I tried the mask for the first time.)



Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who would like a nice, easy, and quick face mask.
I hope you guys enjoyed my review! 


    Keep up with me on my Instagram! @xrikachu    

1 comment:

  1. I love Lush products. They smell just so good. Would you like to follow each other
    via GFC, Bloglovin & Google+ to keep in touch? Lemme know
    & take care!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete