Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Snow Is Melting

So it snowed two nights ago, causing school to be cancelled yesterday. Luckily, today was cancelled too! Tomorrow will be a two-hour delay as well. :3

Anyways, I finished 30 Rock today without realizing I was watching the last episode but I figured; it was so good and I'm super happy for Liz Lemon. I dyed my hair hoping it would be a bit darker but I ended up using the same color as last time.


Dave came over and I surprised him with my valentine's poster. :3 He of course said yes! Haha. And then we spent the afternoon going to Target with my mom and brother, getting Chipotle, watching Cake Boss, and played in the snow.

            

                      

                                

                



No comments:

Post a Comment