Friday, January 31, 2014

January Favorites •ᴥ• ❄

I can't believe it's already the end of the first month. It really did go by fast, but I enjoyed how I barely went to school because of winter break, the gas leak, and snow days. I've never done one of these and I doubt many people will even see this, but these are my favorite things from January!


1. Hurraw lip balm in grapefruit - I was very impressed with the results. It's a little too glossy, but it works wonders! It really makes my lips soft, which is great for winter - helps a lot with the dryness. I ordered my mom the green tea one and she seems to like it but she agrees that it's a little too glossy. I personally don't like the green tea one, there's just something about it.

2. Strawberries - Since I've been eating healthy, I've been eating these almost every day. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruit and for all you that love them too, you can get them at Trader Joe's. Although they aren't in season right now, the strawberries from Trader Joe's are delicious!

3. Brown boots - These are my first actual pair of brown boots and I've noticed that I wore them a lot more than usual this month; probably because it's been really cold here and I've felt bummy with my outfits. I got these back in November and I love how inexpensive they were!

4. My mom's puffy North Face - This coat has came into handy this strange winter. I wore this to school four days in a row the other week because it kept me warm and went with everything I wore.

5. Clairol Born Blonde - I was very impressed with this and recommend this to anyone who really wants to lighten their hair! I only used this to lighten strands in my hair so I could make them pink. I got this box at Target, so I'm sure you could find it there or at any of your local drug/convenience store.

6. H'suan Wen Hua from Lush - It's lovely to use during the winter and when your hair is all blah from the cold wind. I did a review on this here.

7. I Love Juicy shampoo from Lush - This was another Christmas gift from my lovely boyfriend. I use this every time I shower and I really like the smell of it. (≧∇≦)


7 comments:

  1. Nice favourites! I really want to try Lush products, but I haven't gotten the chance yet.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try their products! I'm sure you'll enjoy them. :)

      Delete
  2. I just got to know Lush is so favourited by many bloggers
    looks like a nice product as my FB friends who are also bloggers like it so much!

    would you like to follow each other?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fruits >.<

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete