Thursday, January 30, 2014

Lush Review: H'suan Wen Hua

So I did some research in the beginning of December of what I wanted from Lush. I really wanted a hair mask or any treatment for my hair because although I have really durable hair, even though I've dyed it many times, I wanted something to really help it. I ended up making a list of all the products I wanted from Lush, which was only a few things - this was one of them. And lucky me, it was one of my gifts from my lovely boyfriend.



This product contains eggs, olive oil, bananas, avocados, and vinegar. It's also a really easy application! All you have to do is apply it all over your hair before you shower (it must be on dry hair) and then wait 20-30 minutes to wash it out.

There were so many mixed reviews for this product, so I had to see for myself. For my first Lush product, I was extremely pleased with it! You wouldn't  think it, but this hair treatment smells like a chai tea latte and the spices that would define fall. I'm not one that enjoys touching things with all my fingers, it's part of my OCD, and so I did not like how the product got under my fingernails. But the results made it worth it!

(I've used most of it since I got a small pot and I have somewhat long hair.)
For one, the scent will stay in your hair after your wash. A plus for all you that like this smell.
Second, I have bleached ends because of my ombre I've had for over two years now and we all know that bleached hair isn't that healthy and soft. Mine is soft after I shower because my dad buys a really good conditioner, but if it gets messed with a lot it gets a bit frizzy. But after using this product, that problem went away; it remained soft!

Overall, I really enjoyed this product and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good treatment to strengthen and condition their hair.

4 comments:

  1. Loved your lush review ^^ is it me oor is just that every lush product smells soo nice hehe I really enjoyed your post it makes me feel like im missing out cause I've never tried the product before and I defolly had to follow you on GFC! <3 you have such a cute lil blog<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much! I'm glad I did good on my first review. :3 And you should definitely try it if you want a good treatment for your hair! And what does GFC mean? :o

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely! Thanks for sharing! I've also purchased my first hair 'treatment' from Lush. Will be discussing it on my blog soon :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I can't wait to read it. :)

      Delete